Sunday, May 8, 2011

Feb - May Contest Wins & Thanks!

I've just been absolutely horrible about updating this blog. Let's give this another try!



Here's a quick shot of what I received from February to May from various contests hosted by bloggers and publishers (again, the fancy border is courtesy of Picnik). Actually, there were a few more not pictured here because my place is like a mini-library for my friends and whenever they see something they might want to read, they borrow it from me. They're really good about returning them in good condition, so I don't mind if I'm not the first to read them. Reading may be a solitary activity, but good stories are always meant to be shared :D

The Flirt Club by Cathleen Daly from I Am a Reader, Not a Writer

The Night Season by Chelsea Cain from Lori's Reading Corner


Sins of a Highland Devil by Sue-Ellen from In the Hammock

Deadly Heat & Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden from Thoughts in Progress

How to Marry a Duke by Vicky Dreiling from Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Ohh, Baby! by Ann Roth from Fresh Fiction

How Sweet It Is by Sophi Gunn from So Many Precious Books, So Little Time!

To Tempt a Rake by Cara Elliott from So Many Precious Books, So Little Time!

One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy from Thoughts in Progress

The Journey Home by Michael Baron from My Books Views

The Legal Limit by Martin Clark from the Regal Literary Crime Spree Contest

Hell's Corner audiobook by David Baldacci from Martha's Bookshelf

The Attractional Church by Billy Hornsby from Along the Way

Blood Red Road by Moira Young. Eek! I'm not sure where I received this, but I wish I had it here and took its cover picture because it has a very moody look to it.

Hotel in the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford. Not sure about this one either, I promise to keep better track next time!

Sixty Nine by PYNK from Thoughts in Progress

Thank you all!

No comments: